Sunday, March 6, 2011

Its March 2011, n my 1st Blog Entry for this year

1 month to go before my final exam.. and i haven't prepare for anything yet..
This is my 4th sem.. ya, I survived my account paper.. Thank GOD :)
I know n aware that starting my 4th sem, it will gonna be my crucial sem till the 6th sem..
subjects getting tougher, assignments makes me headache, BUT,
I couldn't understand why me n my friends are getting lazier by day..
We escaped our Mandarin class every week.. which is on Monday :)
hehe...
we'll its the time to get naughty n to experienced  something in our life.. which I think it is worth it..
Then in future, I do have something to talk about and to tell to my by-then-children :)
Hey, it's a once in a lifetime university experience :)
now, I lived like I'm living forever, and Learn like I'm gonna die tomorrow..
Gosh, I loves my LIFE......